4 Aussie Heroes Foundation Limited
"Triumph over Trauma" Program
This 11-day Program, titled “Triumph over Trauma” includes evidence based and evidence informed sessions and activities, to improve mental health and wellbeing delivered by qualified facilitators in group settings.
The program is based on a Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy framework, and includes:
· Introduction to CBT strategies for the management of symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, stress, depression and anger
· Education related to neurobiology of PTSD
· Education related to problematic alcohol and substance use
· Sleep management training
· Communication skills training
· Understanding Depression
· Understanding Emotions
· Understanding “Post Traumatic Growth”
· Benefits of Humour and Laughter
· Introduction to couples relationship therapy (in conjunction with partners)
· Benefits of Creativity
· Trauma Sensitive Yoga
· Nutrition and Health Eating
· Exercise Physiology
· Equine Assisted Therapy
· Understanding Canine Support
There is a follow-up “Refresh” weekend approximately three months after each main Program.
The next "Triumph over Trauma" Program is from Sunday 7th May to Friday 23rd May 2023, with the following Programs running in August 2023 commencing Sunday the 20th.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.4aussieheroes.com.au