4 Aussie Heroes Foundation Limited
"Triumph over Trauma" Program
This 12-day Program, titled “Triumph over Trauma” includes evidence based and evidence informed sessions and activities, to improve mental health and wellbeing delivered by qualified facilitators in group settings.
The program is based on a Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy framework, and includes:
· Introduction to CBT strategies for the management of symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, stress, depression and anger
· Education related to neurobiology of PTSD
· Education related to problematic alcohol and substance use
· Sleep management training
· Communication skills training
· Understanding Depression
· Understanding Emotions
· Understanding “Post Traumatic Growth”
· Benefits of Humour and Laughter
· Introduction to couples relationship therapy (in conjunction with partners)
· Benefits of Creativity
· Trauma Sensitive Yoga
· Nutrition and Health Eating
· Exercise Physiology
· Equine Assisted Therapy
· Understanding Canine Support
There is a follow-up “Refresh” weekend approximately three months after each main Program.
The next "Triumph over Trauma" Program is from Monday 29 June to Friday 10 July 2020, with the following Programs running in November 2020 commencing Monday the 2nd.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.4aussieheroes.com.au