Engage is an online portal where users can search for free services and support designed to benefit current and former ADF members; their families, and/or those involved in their support. Engage simplifies the process of accessing support by providing information on not-for-profit services available from a range of service providers.
Engage ‘connects’ users to support services based on different criteria including:
• Physical location – local, regional and national
• Service or support required
Engage will readily link to a range of support and services from:
• Government, including Defence and Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Not-for-profit service providers and charities.
• Other service providers who choose to participate.
Engage will be operated by the Department of Defence, with data maintained by participating service providers.