Veterans Off The Streets Australia VOTSA Ltd
VOTSA is registered charity which operates nationally. We assists homeless veterans, ex-servicemen, ex-servicewomen, their close family members and war widows and widowers to find crisis, temporary and permanent accommodation.
Through our first responder services we provide immediate assistance while our wrap around services through collegiate organisations enables broadened whole of person client care services. This approach allows us to provide immediate care and assistance and to assess and address issues such as mental health (including PTSD and MTBI ), physical health and financial distress or hardship which are impacting individuals for ongoing support.
We believe through whole of person care services we can:
- assist individuals to re-establish independent and resilient living
- reduce the effects on families
- improve capacity for work, training and study, and other meaningful activities
- improve mental and physical health and well being
- reconnect them with the community